Set in New York City, the eight episode series goes inside the lives of six women at the forefront of boxing. Cameras follow the cast for months and capture the good, the bad and the raw uncut domestic realities. Like their men, these women live the LIFE. Financial security. Luxurious lifestyles. Designer clothes and jewelry
When things with these prize fighters are in disarray, these women not only fulfill their roles as spouse, but also play nurse, counselor and mother. Like the men in their lives, the ladies love hard and fight hard. Boxer Wives captures the gritty truth that life offers as these women are frequently as unpredictable, emotional and passionate as the fighters they love. When you see life through the prism of life within the sweet science, what price do you pay for enduring a life that few completely understand?
Meet the Season 1 Cast of Boxer Wives:
- Meda Leacock, former wife of Zab ‘Super’ Judah
- Saskiia “Keyah” Huey, girlfriend of Zab ‘Super’ Judah
- Shanequa Tramaine Barrett, wife of professional heavy weight boxing champion Monte Barrett
- Linda Batson, girlfriend of IBA Middle Weight World Champion Curtis “Show Time” Stevens
- Jylissa Quinones, girlfriend of retired professional boxer Joel Castillo
- Cindy O’Pharrow, wife of Kwani B. O’Pharrow, President of Starrett City Boxing Club
Full episodes and extra scenes from Boxer Wives are available free to watch with ad support on Bossip.com on an exclusive basis. Boxer Wives is executive produced by Terrence Green, Datu Fasion, Roberto “RUSH” Evans for Phonenixx Digital Studios and Meda Leacock and Charlene Tineo for WondaWoman Productions.